Live Near Webster Street in Alameda
Endless opportunities for work and play are at your fingertips when you live at Vue Alameda. Only minutes from Webster Street in Alameda, California, we keep you connected to your favorite attractions nearby. Walk over to Webster Street and hop on the bus for a day at the beach. Drive over to Target to pick up home goods for decorating your apartment. You can even wander over to College of Alameda for community education courses or to sign up for an art class.
What to Do Nearby
There’s no shortage of activities to enjoy in the Alameda area. From family favorites like Pacific Pinball Museum to the beaches at Robert W. Crown Memorial State Park, our neighborhood is rich with entertainment opportunities.
Learn more about what to do nearby with a personal tour of Vue Alameda.
- Alameda Landing
- Alameda South Shore Center
- Bridgeside Shopping Center
- Marina Village Shopping Center
- Webster Square Shopping Center
- Cafe Jolie
- East Ocean Seafood Restaurant
- Kapok Seafood Restaurant
- In-N-Out Burger
- College of Alameda
- Alameda Hospital
- Alameda Unified School District
- Bladium Sports and Fitness Club
- Crab Cove Visitor Center
- Robert W. Crown Memorial State Beach
- Woodstock Park
- Pacific Pinball Museum